The Super League
This is a new league created by the top teams in Europe and was a very controversy situation. Fans believed that this league was the end of football as the managers of the teams wanted more money, so the fans saw this as greed. The Spanish, English and Italian associations did not support the teams that continued in the league, this had become a really big problem. the UEFA and FIFA were going to banned the players who were playing in the league from the international tournaments.
Each person who supported a team who participated in the league had a different opinion. I thought that this league would be really interesting as my favorite team played in it but when I saw others tell me that they were playing for money I was embarrassed and truly hurt. I couldn't see the truth until everyone else saw it as I loved my team it clouded my judgement to weather this league was bad for football. As each fan started to realize this league could hurt football they started protesting which made the teams pull back from the league.There were a lot of petitions going around so I signed some of them because I needed to take initiative to stop this league from corrupting soccer
Every person has a different perspective, like a fan from a different team could either say that this is bad or good as it depends how it favors his/her team. The same happens for managers from other team also would see how this situation benefits them. The players in the teams of the league would also see how he would look good in front of the media or how he really feels about the league and act to it. I think everyone will act according to what interests them and make this situation right.
Comments
Post a Comment